Friday 26 February 2010

Week Nine: Planning - Animatic Storyboard

To plan exactly what I would do when I came to film my teaser trailer, I drew storyboards to show what would happen between the characters within each scene. I then filmed it on a flip camera. I created to see how long my film would be to make sure it would be of similar length to other teaser trailers. Therefore, I made sure that the filming took one minute and four seconds, which is a normal length for a typical teaser trailer for a film. This also meant that I could experiment with the type of shots that we would be required to use, such as a two, mid shot so that both characters could be seen within one scene and that it portrayed that their statuses were the same as they are two friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment